Monday, 12 March 2018
Eggs, potatoes and red peppers
1. Sautee sliced red onions and crushed garlic.
2. Slice the potatoes to about the thickness of a £1 coin and add to the onions, stir in.
3. Chop the red pepper, add to the potatoes with a pinch of mixed herbs. Add a glass of water and simmer/fry/steam for about 20 minutes. Add chopped cherry tomatoes. Keep an eye on it, add more water if it looks like it'll start sticking, turn the heat up if its too liquidy.
4. Test the potatoes with the point of a sharp knife. When they are done crack in the eggs. Cover and cook for about 8 minutes.
5. It's done when the whites are set ... serve, scoff ... yum