Yellow (or whichever) pepper
Pork loin chops
Soya cream (or sour cream)
Little gem lettuce
1. Chop one white and one red onion. Sautee the white onion in olive oil, add a little crushed garlic. Then add chopped pepper, sliced potatoes, a splash of sherry, a splash of cider vinegar and some water. Simmer gently, turning occasionally.
2. Sautee half the red onion in olive oil, add chopped pork loin chops and chopped chorizo. Brown a little, then leave to stew gently.
3. Sautee the other half of red onion, with a little garlic, add shredded cabbage and a little water. Season and cook until soft, squeeze on juice of half a lemon. Whisk an egg into cream, add to the cabbage mixture and stir in.
4. Chop salad vegetables, spritz with lemon juice to stop the avocado discolouring.
5. Fry crushed garlic, prawns and a little chilli in olive oil.
6. Serve, scoff ...