Wednesday, 16 January 2013
tbsp olive oil
1 red pepper
handful of green beans
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tsp balti paste
1. Chop onion and saute in oil.
2. Add chopped carrot, red pepper and green beans, turn over in the oil.
3. Add crushed garlic, 2 chopped tomatoes and curry paste, chuck in mushrooms and potatoes, turn over again for a couple of minutes.
4. Add a tin of tomatoes, and a tin of water.
5. Simmer for about 20 minutes, until veg are soft. Taste, season...
6. Drain and rinse chickpeas, chuck into curry, simmer again for a few minutes, add more water if it's drying out.
7. Take off the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes - chuck in some naatural yogurt.
8. Scoff, with rice.
Enough left for lots of work dinners... anyone want some?