Thursday, 30 April 2015
Broccoli, bean and anchovy pasta
1. Put your pasta water on to boil. When it's ready put in your pasta.
2. Chop and rinse your leek, soften in olive oil.
3. When a bit soft add garlic, anchovy fillets and stir in.
4. Add chopped beans and broccoli spears, broken into bite sized pieces. Cook through, adding water to boil and steam to cooked.
5. Drain pasta, add to sauce, add a handful of spinach and grind on black pepper. Turn over and spinach will "melt" into the pasta.
Serve, scoff. Really healthy and very tasty.