Wednesday, 6 August 2014
Potato, cauliflower and courgette curry with rice
1 onion, chopped
curry spice mix (whatever sort you have really)
4 potatoes, diced
1 courgette, diced
rice - cooked according to packet instructions.
1. Sautee onion, in olive oil, until a bit soft.
2. Add spice mix, garlic and potatoes, stir around.
3. Add courgette cauliflower florets, stir around.
4. Add stock, make sure it's not catching on the bottom of the pan and leave to simmer for a while.
5. After 20 minutes or so taste and adjust seasoning - add a teaspoon of sugar if it is too hot.
6. Keep adding stock if it looks a bit dry.
7. Add a tin of tomatoes, simmer.
8. a few minutes before serving stir in frozen peas.