Tuesday, 7 July 2015
Smoked trout salad
Hot smoked trout
Little gem lettuce
So 4 salads ...
1. start by washing and boiling new potatoes.
2. Wash and spin lettuce leaves, add fresh parsley leaves and sorrel leaves (not chopped up as a garnish, but as salad leaves).
3. Drizzle on olive oil and squeeze on the juice of 1/2 a lemon. Toss gently as you serve.
4. Chop the tomatoes, radishes and spring onions, drizzle with a little olive oil, tear in a few basil leaves and grind on rock salt.
5. Peel and grate carrots, mix in a spoonful of sesame seeds,
6. Flake smoked trout into the potatoes,
(Turn the heating up and pretend that summer is here)