Friday, 26 January 2018
One pot pasta "bake"
smoked german cheese (it gives a gentle smoky flavour and a silky richness)
1. Sautee chopped onion and crushed garlic in olive oil.
2. Add chopped pepper and mushrooms, sautee again for a couple of minutes.
3. Add a tin of flagolet beans and a layer of pasta. Pour in a carton of passata, and about a carton and a half of water. Lid on, simmer.
4. After about 10 minutes stir and then add chopped cheese, and allow to melt into the mmix.
5. Serve, scoff ... blimey it was rich.