Cook rice in your normal way. I put it in a pot, cover it with water to an inch above the level of than the rice, and bring it to the boil ... then put it in a medium oven (150ish) to soak up the water.
Big handful of mushrooms
curry spices (I used a gosht mix)
water, cup or so
tin of chickpeas
big handful of spinach
3 tbsp natural yoghurt
1. Sweat chopped leek (or onion) in olive (or other light falvoured) oil until a little soft.
2. Add chopped courgette, mushroom, potatoes and tomatoes, stir, add crushed garlic and spice mix, stir again.
3. When everything is mixed add a cup or so of water, so that the veg are boiling, rather than frying.
4. After 10 minutes add tin of chickpeas and stir in, cover and simmer.
5. Simmer for about 15 minutes, chuck spinach on the top, put the lid back on and allow to wilt for a minute or so, then stir in.
6. Turn the heat off for about 5 minutes, spinach will be wilted in, and stir in natural yogurt. **
7. Rice should be done, serve, scoff.
** I didn't leave mine quite long enough, it was a bit hot, that's why it's just about to curdle, you can help prevent this by adding a spoonful of double cream at the same time.