Sunday, 1 February 2015
Cauliflower and butter bean casserole, with rice
1. Sautee chopped leek, chopped celery and peeled and chopped carrots with the garlic in olive oil.
2. When a bit soft, add florets of cauliflower and chopped mushrooms.
3. Add a sprinkling of mixed herbs, passata and water.
4. Put the lid on, and cook through for about 20 minutes.
5. Add butter beans, peas and sliced olives. Continues to cook. Season.
When it's done, serve with rice and grated cheese.
Delicious - and healthy, and a veg box victory.