Wednesday, 13 May 2015
Garlic proawns and peas
(Some pepper and cheese things from a jar)
1. Peel and chop potatoes into chunks, boil.
2. Peel and chop 2 red onions. Sautee in 2 pans, one for the potatoes, one for the mushrooms.
3. Add butter to the mushroom pan, garlic and chopped mushrooms, cook down.
4. Add tomatoes, and a pinch of chili flakes to the onions for the potatoes, cook down.
5. In a third pan, slosh olive oil, and handful of frozen prawns and frozen peas, crushed garlic and chili flakes, with a splosh of white wine. Leave to sit and cook off hard when everything else is just about done.
6. Add cooked drained potatoes to onions and tomatoes.
7. Dress green salad leaves with olive oil and lemon juice.