Courgette, onions and broccoli at the end of the veg box ... so, here goes:-
1. Sautee chopped onion and crushed garlic in olive oil.
2. When a little softenned add diced courgette, and the broccoli stem, diced.
3. Add a little water, so that it doesn't get too dry, and a few chili flakes, season.
4. Make pasta (GF spaghetti in this case) according to packet instructions.
5. 5 minutes from serving add small broccoli florets and juice and zest of half a lemon.
6. Drain pasta, toss together ... turn of black pepper
7. Scoff - with, or without parmesan.
Delicious and under 20 mins to make.