Sunday, 6 September 2015
Dry curry with potatoes, kale and paneer - with tarka dhal
2 onions, chopped
Rape seed oil
Kale - shredded
rape seed oil
crispy fried onions
1. Sautee onions in rape seed oil, add spices.
2. Add potatoes, in bite sized pieces, add water and simmer, keep testing for doneness - add more water when necessary.
3. Fry pieces of paneer in a dry pan - turn when browned, remove form the heat when ready.
4. When potatoes are nearly done, add shredded kale.
5. Simmer some more ... sprinkle on garam massala - cook through.
1. Boil lentils.
2. When boiled, fry spice in oil quickly.
3. Toss cooked spices onto dhal.
Scoff ... delish.