Wednesday, 7 October 2015
Tinned tuna (pole caught in spring water)
1. Boil potatoes, steam green beans.
2. Hardboil the eggs - when cooked - cool under running cold water and peel.
3. Drain potatoes, mix with green beans, crushed garlic and olive oil.
4. Mix washed lettuce with ribbons of carrot, and sliced avocado, toss in a little lemon juice and olive oil.
5. Place salad around edge of large serving platter, pile potatoes and beans in the middle - arrange tuna and eggs, chuck on black olives.
Call that cooking .... hardly!