Saturday, 29 July 2017
Curry paste (Malaysian fish head for us, but could have been red thai, or something similar)
Haddock (or other white fish)
1. Cook the rice - I used a rice ball - those things really work - put rice in ball, put into pan of cold water - bring to the boil, boil for about 15 minutes - done!
2. In a wok, heat peanut oil, then add chopped spring onions, curry paste and crushed garlic. Stir fry briefly.
3. Add chopped veg to the wok, and stir fry, then add water/stock and a squirt of tomato puree, simmer until veg a nearly done, stirring occasionally.
4. Add coconut milk, and taste for seasoning.
5. Add fish pieces and simmer gently for about 5-6 minutes.
6. Serve, sprinkling more chopped spring onion on top, scoff.