Thursday, 6 June 2013
Chapati sausage roll
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tin of tomatoes
Pea shoots - or shredded lettuce etc
1. Fry sausages in olive oil, add sliced onion.
2. Soften onions and cook sausages a bit, then add tin of chopped tomatoes and half a tin of water.
3. Simmer until onions are soft, sausages are cooked through.
4. Microwave chipatis for 45 seconds (ish)
5. Well - obviously - put chapati on plate, put sausage and good spoonful of onion and tomato mixture on top, season, add mustard and green stuff. Roll up.