Sunday, 2 June 2013
Home latish, bacon to use up, and loads of veg box veg. This was easy, tasty and delicious.
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 leeks, chopped and thoroughly washed.
Bacon, in bite sized pieces
Garlic - crushed
1. Heat oil in wok, chuck in leeks and fry for a couple of minutes.
2. Add potatoes, and mushrooms, stir around again.
3. Add pieces of bacon, and garlic, keep moving.
4. Chuck in about a pint of water, bring to the boil, quickly.
5. Add in green beans, and simmer for about 12 minutes, until water is boiled off, and veggies are soft.
6. Turn heat down, chuck in spinach, turn over a couple of times until they are wilted.
7. Season, scoff.
Enough left for tomorrow's lunch - yums.