Tuesday, 4 June 2013
Curry... innit - with steak mince and veg
1 leek, chopped
1 tbsp oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
400g steak mince (doesn't have to be steak, obv)
1 tbsp spice mix (or mix your own)
1 pepper (orange this time)
Tin chopped tomatoes
Chapatis - out of packet - microwave
1. Gently sweat leeks in oil, turn up heat add mince, keep stirring around.
2. When a bit browned (doesn't need a lot) make sure it's separated into mincy bits, not lumps.
3. Add chopped veg, garlic and spices.
4. Keep stirring, add water and simmer for a bit, chuck in tomatoes.
5. Simmer, when veg is ready stir in spinach til wilted.
6. Scoff - I did, with chapatis.