Surprise lunch out - and stuffed full of cheese 'n onion pie, so only wanted soup for dinner. Lovely organic veg left from the box though, so a big steaming bowl of minestrone.
few chili flakes
1. Sweat finely chopped onion in olive oil.
2. Add finely diced root veg and garlic.
3. After turning in the oil for a couple of minutes add a big squirt of tomato puree and stock.
4. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Add a few chili flakes and the chopped cavolo nero.
6. Taste, adjust seasoning if necessary, take a few ladles out and whizz, return to the soup.