Friday, 6 December 2013
Vegetable, butterbean hazelnut crumble
1 onion, chopped
2 giant field mushrooms
1 red pepper
tin butter beans
gluten free flour
1. Sautee onion in olive oil.
2. Add chopped mushrooms and red pepper, soften slightly.
3. Add garlic and grainy mustard, drained butterbeans and splash of white wine.
4. Simmer, don't let it dry out.
5. Parboil bite sized pieces of potato, drain and cook in olive oil in hot oven.
6. Mix oats, a little gluten free flour, zizzed up hazelnuts, season and mix with olive oil - enough to make it look like crumble.
7. Transfer mustardy mixture to oven dish, top with crumble and bake for about 30 minutes.
8. Prepare and steam carrots and broccoli for about 12 minutes.