Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Smoked sausage, pine nut and vegetable pasta
1. Sautee leeks in olive oil, add garlic, herbs and chopped courgette and red pepper, cook until done. Don't worry about using too much olive oil, it is the basis of the sauce.
2. Boil the pasta, add frozen peas 4 minutes before the pasta is ready.
3. Toast pine nuts in a dry frying pan.
4. Briefly fry slices of kabanos.
5. Chop cheese into little cubes.
6. Drain the pasta, toss everything together and mix well - a good grind of black pepper to finish off.