Tin of baked beans
Tin of tomatoes
1. Chop potatoes into wedges, toss in olive oil and roast for 45 minutes or so.
2. Sautee chopped onion and garlic, add chilli flakes and fennel seeds.
3. When the onion is soft add chopped mushrooms, baked beans, a tin of tomatoes, and a splash of water, simmer. Add a squirt of BBQ sauce for extra tang.
4. Shred and steam cabbage.
5. Rub a little olive oil onto the pork steaks and pan fry for a couple of minutes each side.
6. Serve, scoff - watch veg dodger have seconds of beans ... unafraid of the hidden mushrooms. Vegetarian had a fired egg.