Friday, 5 May 2017
Cheese (brie and soft blue in this case)
1. Sautee the finely chopped onion and celery in olive oil, add garlic and a sprinkle of herbs.
2. Brush mushrooms with olive oil, and bake for a few minutes, stalk side down.
3. Add finely chopped courgette to the onion mixture and continue cooking until the veg is cooked.
4. Turn the mushrooms over, put back in the oven.
5. Take the veg pan off the heat and allow to cool slightly, mix in diced cheese.
6. Top the mushrooms with the veggie cheese mixture and return to the oven briefly.
7. Serve, scoff