Friday, 6 October 2017
Halloumi, with spicy tomato sauce
1. Peel potatoes, cut into chunks and boil.
2. Sautee chopped onion and crushed garlic until soft, add a tin of chopped tomatoes and a pinch of chilli flakes, and cook until saucy ... add a little water to loosen if you need to.
3. Slice leeks and wash well, boil in water with a dash of olive oil.
4. Mash potatoes and put in the oven to brown the top a little (optional).
5. Fry the halloumi in a hot pan, for a couple of minutes each side.
6. Serve, scoff .... yum