Thursday, 5 October 2017
Roasted cauliflower with peanuts and gorgonzola
1. Cut the potatoes into wedges, toss in olive oil and roast for about 45 minutes.
2. Cut the cauliflower into 6 wedges.
3. Mix together 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp polish mustard, crushed garlic, italian seasoning and chilli flakes - possibly a little water if its a bit thick. Pour this over the cauliflower and move it around gently until all surfaces are coated. Roast for about 40 minutes.
4. Prepare spinach by removing thick stems, washing and cutting into thick ribbons.
5. 5 minutes before serving pop peanuts into the oven on a tray & wilt the spinach in a little water. Grate a little nutmeg into the spinach to lift the flavour.
6. Serve - dotting the cauliflower with gorgonzola (or other blue cheese) and sprinkle over peanuts, scoff.