Thursday, 28 September 2017
Butter beans and mushrooms
1. Dice potatoes and roast in olive oil, for about 45 minutes.
2. Sweat chopped onion and crushed garlic in olive oil, add sliced mushrooms and porcini mushrooms, stir until a bit soft.
3. Add a spinkle of chopped rosemary and a glass of white wine, simmer.
4. Add a drained, rinsed tin of butter beans and simmer a little, until the sauce is the right consistency. Keep warm until potatoes are done.
5. Simple salad of kos leaves drizzled with avocado oil.
6. Serve, scoff
Simple, cheap, easy ...