Sunday, 23 September 2012
Effortless plaice and vegetables
So, this took 10 minutes (if that) to put together, and left me with a full hour to enjoy faffing / mooching - and a little bit of plotting.
Then, make a hash of putting it out, but it was delish nontheless.
1 tbsp olive oil
Handful green beans
I clove garlic
4 big (or more smaller) mushrooms
4 medium sized new potatoes
2 plaice fillets
1. Chop leek and sautee in olive oil.
2. Add chopped green beans, chopped mushrooms, sliced potatoes and crushed garlic, stir around for a minute.
3. Add a cup of water. Simmer for a couple of minutes. Move veg around to form a single layer.
4. Layer fish on top. Add tomato and lemon slices.
5. Season, cover - stick in oven for about 30 minutes (or an hour in this case).