Thursday, 23 May 2013
Veggie pasta with humous
1 leek, sliced and washed
1 tbsp olive oil
1 yellow pepper
1 garlic clove, crushed
pinch mixed herbs
pinch chili flakes
Some button mushrooms
1 carton passata
2 tbsp humous (yes, alright, shop bought on this occasion)
plenty of black pepper
1. Prep veg, put water on for pasta.
2. Sautee veg in olive oil, after a few minutes add herbs, gralic and chili flakes.
3. Chuck pasta into boiling water, cook according to packet instructions (12 minutes in my case)
4. Add about a mug of water and the passata to the veg, simmer.
5. When veg is done, add humous, drain pasta, stir it in with spinach, until spinach is wilted.