Friday, 13 January 2017
Baked potatoes with assorted fillings
1. Pierce the potato skins with a fork a few times, rub with olive oil and microwave for 20 mintues.
2. Transfer the potatoes to the oven and bake for a further 20 minutes.
3. Assemble the other fillings:-
- mix tuna with finely diced onion and fennel, salt and a spritz of lemon juice
- fry 2 lots of chopped onion, one with bits of bacon and the other with garlic and chopped mushrooms. finish the mushrooms with a splash of brandy, evaporate off the alcohol.
- heat the beans
- put out the cheese
4. Make a simple salad with salad leaves tossed in a little olive oil and sherry vinegar.
5. Serve, scoff - everyone's a winner
40 minutes front door to table