Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Leek and potato soup
2 cloves garlic, crushed
cream for drizzling (optional obviously)
1. Sweat down chopped and cleaned leeks and onion.
2. Chop potatoes into smallish cubes and add them to the onions, when a little soft add crushed garlic and keep sweating down.
3. Add about a litre of veg stock and simmer.
4. Add a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard and a teaspoon of marmite, taste for seasoning.
5. When potatoes are soft zizz and adjust to the right texture.
6. Serve, drizzle with cream if you wish ... would be vegan without the cream - and is gluten free.