Wednesday, 26 April 2017
Courgette frittata, pesto gnocchi with tomato salad
1. Chop a red onion - some very finely - reserve this for the salad, sautee the rest with crushed garlic in olive oil.
2. Add finely sliced courgette to the softened onion.
3. Whisk together a number of eggs (7 bantam eggs in this case, but depends how hungry you are). Add to the courgette mixture, cook on the hob for a few minutes (about 3), then finish under the grill/in a medium oven.
4. Boil the gnocchi until they float, drain. (You can then toss them in a little melted butter/olive oil if you wish).
5. Put the salad together, chopped tomatoes, the reserved red onion and a sprinkle of salt.
6. 10 minutes after starting - serve, scoff, carry on with your day.