Wednesday, 5 April 2017
Cauliflower cheese, sausages and roasties
1. Chop potatoes and roast in olive oil.
2. Steam cauliflower florets and shredded cabbage.
3. Put sausages in oven to cook.
4. Make cheese sauce - heat soya milk with onion and bay leaf - fish out onion and bay leaf and thicken with slaked cornflour. Add a big spoonful of mustard and grated cheddar.
5. Put the veg in an oven dish, cover with sauce - put in the oven to bron on top,
6. Serve, scoff, watch veg dodger have thirds of cauliflower and cabbage.
Veggie had veggie sausages, but the rest was the same as ours.