Sunday, 21 September 2014
Salmon fishcakes, stir fried radish and pak choi, steamed green beans
These fishcakes are gluten free, and very simple.
There was radish, pak choi and cucumber left from the veg box, and I didn't actually quite fancy salad, so I did a bit of a stir fry. I would recommend it.
So, from start to finish...
Bunch of radishes
1. Peel and boil potatoes. Mash.
2. Stir in drained tinned salmon and season.
3. When cooled, squish into patties and toss in polenta. (Put them in the fridge if you have time).
4. Fry in olive oil, keep warm in the oven while the other stuff is finished off.
5. Steam beans.
6. Stir fry chopped onion in light olive oil, add pak choi stems, fennel seeds, radish, cucumber, garlic and chili flakes.
Yum. Light, fresh and filling and somehow suited today's autumnal sunshine.