Wednesday, 1 October 2014
Lentil, kale and courgette spaghetti
1 onion, chopped
2 courgettes, chopped
Kale, shredded/finely chopped
Roasted red pepper (from a jar, here)
1. Sautee onion in olive oil.
2. Boil tiny green lentils in plenty of water.
3. When it's a bit soft, add courgette and continue frying.
4. Add garlic, herbs and shredded kale.
5. Round about now, put pasta on to cook.
6. Add chopped roasted red pepper
7. Add some stock and black pepper, tip in cooked, drained lentils.
8. When its all cooked toss it all together, glug of olive oil, and serve.
Scoff. This was delicious with, or without, a shaving of parmesan. I was proud of my invention.