Saturday, 22 October 2016
1. Peel potatoes and boil for the mash.
2. Poach fish in soya milk flavoured with an onion and a bay leaf.
3. Mash potato, add butter to taste.
4. Put fish in an oven dish, thicken the soya milk using cornflour slaked in cold water, kepp on a low heat stirring until thickenned.
5. Add chopped parsley to the sauce.
6. Put a handful of frozen peas on top of the fish, pour on sauce and top with mash - add little knobs of butter to the top to help it brown. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Steam veg.
8. Serve and scoff.