Wednesday, 21 January 2015
"Crab cake" bake
So, crab cake bake....
1 small onion, finely diced
Celery, finely diced
Red pepper, finely diced
Red chili, very finely diced
Crab (white and brown meat)
Serve with... well, whatever you want, we had fried tomatoes and frozen peas...
1. Peel and chop potatoes, boil and mash ... meanwhile get on with 2. ...
2. Sweat onion in olive oil.
3. Add finely diced celery and red pepper, garlic and chili soften a bit.
4. When veg is soft -add to mashed potato, mix through well.
5. Put into oven proof dish and bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes, or so, until you get nice browned crispy bits on top.
Scoff, scoff, .... fan-bloody-tastic