1. Peel the potatoes and slice into thick slices. Place as a layer in an oven dish, with a splash of olive oil, a glass of white wine and about the same of veg stock. Bake/poach in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until almost done.
2. Make the sauce - sautee sliced onion and crushed garlic in olive oil, add finely diced courgette and thin strips of red pepper. After a couple of minutes add chopped tomatoes and a good twist of black pepper. Simmer, add water/stock if it goes a bit dry, until the veg are soft.
3. When the potatoes are nearly done, layer the fish on top. Add 2 tablespoons of dry sherry, a handful of parsley and grated lemon zest to the tomato/pepper mixture, and stir in.
4. Pour the tomato mixture onto the fish and return to the oven for 20 minutes.
5. When the fish is cooked, sprinkle on some extra parsley and lemon zest.
6. Serve, scoff.
This was a real treat - I used 2 big halibut steaks, and two of us were eating - there are now 4 portions in the freezer waiting for lunches - I hope it freezes well, because I am already looking forward to pulling it out for work lunches.