Wednesday, 16 August 2017
Pork chop, mushrooms with cheese, potato wedges and tomatoes
1. Cup potatoes into wedges, toss in olive oil and a little salt. Bake for 45 mins- 1 hour.
2. Toss tomatoes in olive oil and salt, and bung in the bottom of the oven with the potatoes.
3. Do the same with the mushrooms - ie. in a dish in the oven.
4. Chop onions and crush garlic, sautee in olive oil.
5. Remove a spoonful of onions to another pan, add the courgettes 5 or 6 minues before serving - then fry them.
6. Add the pork chops to the rest of the onions and brown slightly on both sides.
7. Pour apple juice and stock into the pork chops, add a big spoonful of wholegrain mustard and simmer (about 15 minutes).
8. Turn the mushrooms over, and add a piece of cheese - return to the oven to melt.
9. Last 5 minutes - fry courgettes, check gravy for seasoning.
10. Serve, scoff.