Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

birthday cake

I didn't make it, but am very happy to receive it, except for the fact that it marks that I am now undeniably closer to 50 than 40... do I need a mid-life crisis?  Life has been hectic at work recently, so posting has been sporadic.  However, victim and I have decided that we need to be considerably smaller in a short time frame, and that I need a new challenge.  Therefore, I hereby declare December is "soup month"... it may be a local, rather than a national thing - and we might be starting 2 days late (well, 1 day, we had packet chcicken noodle soup, by coincidence yesterday) - but I will be making a unique soup every day for the rest of the month.  Lets see if we do lose some lbs..... Later, it's my birthday - souper December can wait, caurry for tea tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.

Yummly

Yum