Ooops... tucked in before I remembered to snap a pic - but it was worth recording, so I snapped this of the leftovers. The baby roasties were so nice we had scoffed the lot.
Start with roasties, then the crumble - takes about an hour and 15 minutes.
Chop potatoes into bite sized pieces, parboil for about 5 minutes. Drain, chuck into hot olive oil, move about until all covered - stick 'em in the oven at 180 for just over an hour. Move them about a bit a couple of times so that they are crisp on all sides.
1. Sweat off leeks in olive oil - add chopped veg and soften a bit.
2. Add herbs, garlic, white wine, stock cube and some water. Simmer until nearly done.
3. Add sprinkling of gram flour to thicken sauce, and spinach.
4. Put into oven proof dish.
5. Mix oats, crumbled cheese, hazlenuts and olive oil and plenty of seasoning - until moist, but still a crumble. Put on top of the vegetables.
6. Bake for about 45 minutes.
Steam until just overcooked, chop them with a sharp knife, so that they are not mash, but they are in tiny pieces - add butter and black pepper. Keep warm in the oven.
Scoff .. go ooops forgot to take pic!