Friday, 11 March 2016
Soya mince spag bog
Gluten free spaghetti
1. Follow the instructions on the packet for the soya mince - rinsing, soaking and simmering in my case ... or buy some frozen stuff and start at 2.
2. Sweat chopped onions in olive oil, add other chopped veg (could have used peppers, aubergine, mushrooms, green beans etc) and herbs ... contine to sweat for a little.
3. Add drained soya mince, turn over and fry a little.
4. Add tomatoes, wine, stock and mustard ... simmer for a good while (30 mins?)
5. Boil pasta according to packet instructions.
6. Drain pasta, stir in a tiny smidge of sauce to stop it sticking ,,, then serve and scoff
So far it's all GF and vegan ,.. but a really good parmesan adds flavour ... and there is no need for pasta to be GF unless your diet requires it!