Friday, 22 November 2013
Gluten free pasta
leek, chopped and washed
2 plum tomatoes, diced
handful of olives, roughly chopped
small handful of capers, roughly chopped
About 6 anchovy fillets, chopped.
Parmesan, freshly ground
1. Put the pasta on, cook according to packet instructions.
2. Sautee leek in lots of good olive oil.
3. Add diced tomatoes. Stir in and chuck in olives and capers.
4. About 2 minutes before serving, stir through anchovies - they don't need to cook, just warm through. I like them to retain little punchy pockets of flavour rather than it be evened out over the whole dish, in this recipe.
5. Drain pasta, stir into the sauce.
6. Serve with big grinding of black pepper ad freshly grated parmesan.