Saturday, 12 November 2016
Healthy fish and chips
1. Cut potatoes into wedges and roast in olive oil for about 45 minutes.
2. Make batter by mixing polenta, a teaspoon of turmeric, a pinch of fennel seeds and egg and enough soya milk to form a batter.
3. Sautee chopped onion in olive oil, add carrot and a little water, simmer.
4. When the potatoes are nearly done dip fish in batter and fry fro a couple of minutes on each side.
5. Add frozen peas to the veg.
6. Done, serve, scoff - really very tasty.