Saturday, 24 May 2014
Crispy fish and chips, "tartare sauce"
The most "complicated" dish here is the vegetable dish. Start with the potatoes, then do the "tartare sauce" - put it in the fridge. Then the vegetables and finally the fish.
salt and pepper
1. Boil potatoes until half done.
2. Put olive oil in a baking tray and heat up. Drain potatoes and toss int eh oil. Roast for 45 minutes +
3. Mix natural yogurt, crushed garlic, chopped parsley and gherkins, season to taste and refridgerate.
4. Sautee onions and celery in olive oil.
5. When onions are a bit soft add crushed garlic, chopped green beans and white wine. Simmer.
6. Check vegetables, add stock when it goes a bit dry.
7. Coat cod fillets in seasoned polenta, a fry in olive oil - about 3-4 minutes per side.
8. Just after you put the fish in, add peas to the vegetable mix.