Monday, 19 May 2014
Whitebait! chips and cabbage
Dishes in the order they were started.
Remove from packet, spread onto non-stick oven tray, put into pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Cabbage .... thing..
1. Chop and sautee onion and celery in olive oil.
2. When a bit soft add garlic and seasoning - add a little water to simmer down.
3. Five minutes before ready to serve add shredded greens.
1. Toss whitebait in seasoned polenta.
2. Fry, in batches, in hot oil for 2ish minutes, lift out and drain on litchen paper.
3. Keep warm in oven until ready to serve.
Sing something from Abba and scoff. Hurray for the '70s!