Saturday, 25 February 2017
Hake and chorizo, with roast potatoes and asparagus
1. Slice the potatoes and toss in olive oil and salt, roast for about 30 minutes.
2. Steam the asparagus, put the peas in the pan underneath.
3. Chop the chorizo and fry briefly, remove from the pan.
4. Fry the hake in a hot pan for a couple of minutes on each side - skin side first.
5. Chuck the chorizo back in the pan with the fish to warm back through.
6. Serve, scoff ... the veg dodger doesn't like asparagus ... madness, but more for me.
The pescatarian had the fish without the chorizo.