here, and here). Made the pork extra lovely with fried onions and a cider and mustard sauce.
(Butter from The Crumbly cheese, mustard and olive oil from The Mediterranean Pantry ... great ingredients from Todmorden market).
1. Peel and boil potatoes for mash, mash with butter and seasoning.
2. Fry onions in olive oil until soft - remove from pan, and keep warm.
3. Pan fry pork chops in onion pan - when done, transfer to oven dish and keep warm.
4. Make quick sauce by adding mustard and cider to pork pan - simmer briefly - done.
5. Meanwhile cook/heat veg.
6. Serve, scoff ... veggie had halloumi and onoins ... everybody was happy.