Wednesday, 20 July 2016
Burgers and "chips"
1. Saute finely chopped onion until it's caramelised (you could add a sprinkle of sugar to help).
2. Mix onion into steak mince, form into burgers and refridgerate for 30 minutes.
3. Cut potatoes into wedges, toss in olive oil, and roast in hottish oven for about 45 minutes.
4. Chop onions, sautee in olive oil, add chopped mushrooms and cook through.
5. Wash and shred lettuce, lightly dress with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
6. Fry burgers in hot pan to taste.
This was delish - I am hungry writing it up now.