Wednesday, 20 July 2016
Steak, new potatoes, summer vegetable medley
The only "recipe" part is the herb and polenta encrusted courgettes - like this crispy courgette batons, but with herbs as well.
Finished in 20 minutes, if you follow these steps...
1. Wash and boil new potatoes.
2. Chop and gently fry onions in olive oil, until soft.
3. Pod beans, shred cabbage, pu over water to steam.
4. Make courgettes - in batches - drain on kitchen paper and keep warm until the rest is ready.
5. Fry steaks in HOT pan, leave to rest.
6. Drain potatoes, serve things.