Friday, 22 April 2016
Lemon sole - with mediterranean vegetables and baby roast potatoes
So, from the beginning - the baby roast potatoes take the most time, so get them on ... the do what you have to do when you get in from work ... then finish the other bits.
salt and pepper
1. Wash and chop potatoes - boil in salted water.
2. In a big baking dish heat some olive oil. Drain the potatoes - add them to the olive oil - turn over in the oil and roast for about an hour.
3. Meanwhile - slice the spring onions, courgettes, aubergine, tomatoes and finely sliced garlic and roast in another dish, in olive oil for 30 minutes.
4. Now add the fish to the top of the veg, drizzle with olive oil and season - roast for another 30 minutes. (If I had some black olives to hand I would have chucked some on the top - but I forgot to bring some home from work... tskkk)
5. 15 minutes before serving start steaming the asparagus spears.
Serve, scoff, fight gathered people for thirds!