Wednesday, 11 May 2016
Basically it is Greek inspired comfort food at its best.
1. Boil sliced potatoes until almost cooked, drain and tumble into an oven dish.
2. Gently sautee chopped onion and garlic, add to the potatoes.
3. Chop cherry tomatoes into halves, and chuck them in too.
4. Crumble over cheese (grate if you're using a more cheddar type cheese).
5. In another boil whisk the eggs (I used 4, it depends on how many potatoes etc), oregano and chopped chives. Add chopped spring onion. Pour over the potato mix. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Turn everything over a couple of times, so that it's mixed and stick it in a hot oven for 45mins (ish)
It's as easy as that!